With Christmas fast approaching, I thought I would put together some gift ideas to suit any budget! Here are a few of my favourite choices for Christmas gifts, I picked mostly items which you wouldn't necessarily need to know what sizes someone opts for, as that can be one of the most difficult parts of present buying!
1. The Assouline books are perfect for anyone who loves home decor. My personal favourite books are from their travel collection. I think this would be a great gift for someone who maybe has a favourite holiday destination, you could purchase them the book! I have the Dubai one and it is lovely.
2. The Marks & Spencers pamper hamper is also a great choice as a Christmas gift. I find the M&S hampers tend to give better value for money compared to others as they really are packed with lots of lovely pieces. I do recommend ordering the food ones last minute though as I bought mine too early and had to eat the cakes myself due to the expiry dates haha! This hamper definitely reminds me of The White Company.
3. I wanted to include a Chanel nail varnish as I think nail varnish makes a fantastic stocking filler or small gift, it's a great touch of luxury too!
4. I think UGG slippers are a great choice for a Christmas gift. They are always so soft and last for years, as long as you don't have a dog which loves to choose them!
5. Thomas Sabo is a great option if you would like to gift someone a piece of jewellery for Christmas. I think their designs are so beautiful and there is a huge range of choice on their website to suit any budget.
6. Monica Vinader is another great jewellery brand that I would definitely recommend. I was gifted one of their bracelets from my parents for my 21st birthday and they make such special pieces. It has been 3 years and the clasp unfortunately broke, however they replaced it for me with the engraving recently, so their aftercare is fantastic.
7. I think any makeup lover would love this Mac eyeshadow set. It's priced affordably and has a range of colours which can be used in anyone's everyday makeup routine.
8. Another great stocking filler or small gift are these scrunchies, these are great to put your hair up at night to avoid any kinks in your hair.
9. A Christmas gift guide just wouldn't be right without a candle! Admittedly I have never owned a Jo Malone candle, however they are truly lovely gifts. I would definitely be one of those people who just displays them and never lights them though so they don't run out!
1. Assouline Capri Book £70 Here
2. Marks & Spencers Pamper Hamper £47.20 Here
3. Chanel Nail Varnish £24 Here
4. UGG Slippers £80 Here
5. Thomas Sabo Multicoloured Ring £119 Here
6. Monica Vinader Gold Chain Bracelet £250 Here
7. Mac Eyeshadow Palette £25 Here
8. Satin Hair Scrunchies £6.50 Here
9. Jo Malone Candle (varies) Here